News Week - 7/17/17

It's been a busy summer! The final book in the Le Fay series has gone through a dev edit and I attached the last note from my editor--yay! I'm adding the edits now. I also started the cover art and moving on to illustrations for it as well.

The long wait for the GRAIL paperback is over... I've sent the formatted manuscript for the paperback proof so it's coming out August. Apologies for the delay! I know I had hoped that it would have been out a few months ago.  

Other news: I've got the short film in progress, which I wrote and am directing for a learning experience with a small team. It's been fun to study filmmaking. 

Novel 8, Novel 9, Novel 10 has been first drafted this summer. I am currently on Novel 11. (Yay!) The Le Fay series may be ending this year, but there are so many more stories that will be coming out!

My novel backlog is now giant so I am looking to expand my team. Here are open contract positions:

ARTIST - for graphic novel adaptation of CLAN (must be able to pencil, ink, letter -- coloring is not necessary).

DEV EDITORS - for sci-fi, fantasy, psych thriller novels -- older audience

PUBLICIST 

MANAGER 

Let me know if you recommend someone who may be suitable for the above roles or if you're interested in applying: realmlovejoy (at) gmail (dot) com

Other news:

-HENGE audiobook is out!

-Amazing artist for graphic novel adaptation is almost done with penciling our first chapter for LE FAY! 

-SWORD audiobook is in progress!

Hope you're all having a wonderful summer! XO

Cheers,


--Realm

Comments

Popular Posts