News Week - 4/11/17

After a hectic March, I am now catching up with my posts. 

Good news: HENGE audio book is almost ready. I estimate it to be out in a month. 

GRAIL paperback: I hope to have this out in May once I've completed all the artwork for it. 

New review for GRAIL by Florentine:


"The suspense of the story had its classic and traditional build up, which true fans Ms. Lovejoy know very well of. I was hooked by page one (I literally read this book in 2 days, within 4 hours!!), dying to know what would happen to the characters next." 



New audiobook review for CLAN:

"Jeff Hays once again does a fantastic job with the narration. Nice voice easy to listen to for long periods of time. Clearly spoken with a smooth even pace. Even though this is a society based on clones, each individual Clan has a distinct voice. You can always tell which character is speaking, through his tone, inflection, cadence or character voice. I don't think many narrators would have been able to pull this off. He was the perfect narrator for the story. The sound effects just added to the overall enjoyment of the story." 


--Lori

GRAIL art posts will continue this month!


--Realm

Comments

Popular Posts