Kickstarter Rocks!

Recently, I contributed to Digital Manga via Kickstarter to bring Tezuka Osamu's graphic novel, BARBARA, into print here in the US. Tezuka is one of my all-time heroes and a graphic novel legend. If you've never checked out his graphic novel, I strongly recommend it.  Tezuka has created hundreds and hundreds of graphic novels--all which I am eager to discover. If only they were all available in print...


Plus, Digital Manga gave out awesome awards--a beautiful poster and t-shirt:





Look at this poster... I love Tezuka's drawing:




I think publishing through crowd-funding is very interesting and hope to see more projects successfully come to life through it. Whenever I browse the site, I discover new, exciting projects, and also, old classics like this that can be re-printed.



--Realm

Comments

Popular Posts